NVIDIA Linux Display Driver 180.29 [x86/x86_64]
2009.02.12. 11.04Megjelent az NVIDIA videókártyák eszközmeghajtójának legúabb Linux-ra szánt 32 és 64bites 180.29-es verziószámmal ellátott verziója.
* Added support for the following GPUs:
o GeForce 9300 GE
o Quadro NVS 420
* Added support for OpenGL 3.0 for GeForce 8 series and newer GPUs.
* Fixed a bug that caused VDPAU to display a green screen when using the overlay-based presentation queue with interlaced modes.
* Fixed a bug that prevented VDPAU from working correctly after X server restarts on some GPUs.
* Improved VDPAU's handling of mode switches; eliminated a crash in its mode switch recovery code and a hang in the blit-based presentation queue.
* Fixed a bug that caused VDPAU to crash when using DisplayPort devices.
* Fixed a potential hang in VDPAU when using the blit-based presentation queue on systems with multiple GPUs not in SLI mode.
* Implemented missing error checking of layer data in VDPAU's VdpVideoMixerRender function.
* Improved VDPAU's handling of setups with multiple GPUs, if a subset of the GPUs cannot be supported due to resource limitations.
* Improved GPU video memory management coordination between the NVIDIA X driver and VDPAU.
* Fix potential hang in VDPAU when the overlay is already in use.
* Improved workstation OpenGL performance.
* Fixed an X driver acceleration bug that resulted in Xid errors on GeForce 6 and 7 series GPUs.
* Updated the X driver to consider GPUs it does not recognize supported, allowing it to drive some GPUs it previously ignored.
* Added the ability to run distribution provided pre- and post-installation hooks to 'nvidia-installer'; please see the 'nvidia-installer' manual page for details.
* Updated the X driver's metamode parser to allow mode names with periods (i.e. '.'s).
* Fixed a problem in VDPAU that prevented the overlay-based presentation queue from being used on displays connected by component video.
* Fixed various problems in VDPAU that caused visual corruption when decoding certain MPEG-2 video streams.
* Fixed a crash in VDPAU caused by certain invalid MPEG-2 streams, in 64-bit drivers for some GPUs.
* Fixed an X driver performance problem on integrated GPUs.
* Fixed a stability problem with OpenGL applications using FSAA.
* Fixed an initialization problem that caused some AGP GPUs to be used in PCI compatibility mode.
* Fixed a bug that could result in stability problems after changing clock settings via the Coolbits interface.
* Fixed a problem with hotkey switching on some recent mobile GPUs.
* Worked around a power management regression in and improved compatibility with recent Linux 2.6 kernels.
Letöltés: [x86] [x86_64 / AMD64 / EM64T]